Get the most recent information about Ghana’s Student Loan Trust Fund (SLTF) right now. The fastest and most convenient way to register and apply for a quick loan is right here. Additionally, you may access your dashboard to view summary and full loan statements and learn how to pay back your student loan using a VISA, MasterCard, or Mobile Money short code.
Student Loan Trust Fund information (SLTF)
A public organization called the Students Loan Trust Fund was created in accordance with the Trustee Incorporation Act of 1962, Act 106, to provide funds for students’ use as well as to advance and assist the national objectives embodied in Articles 25 and 38 of the 1992 Constitution. It will take the place of the SSNIT Student Loan Program. Parliament has approved the Students Loan Trust Fund Act 2011, Act 820.
applicant must; in order to apply for the Student Loan Trust Fund (SLTF);
- Live in Ghana.
- have received an admissions offer to enroll in a tertiary programmed in Ghana.
- be enrolled in a tertiary programmed, such as a first-year degree or diploma.
- Apply for a working Ghana Card Number (can be acquired at designated GRA offices for free)
- possess a working email address
- Create a Mobile Phone Account
- a student ID card or an acceptance letter with you
- possess an E-Z-SIGN card (can be obtained at any bank)
Make a User Account
- Click the “Sign Up” button.
- If you agree, you can read the legal notice and click Agree.
- Complete the necessary fields, then click Next.
- If you agree to the terms of service, check the box next to “I agree to terms of service” on the user account information page before clicking the “Create Account” button.
- Once your account has been properly created, you will get an activation code through email or phone. Fill out the textbox with the code you were given, then click the Activate Account button.
If you can’t get your account activated;
- On the homepage, click the Login button. Next, below the Sign-in form, click Activate Account.
- Click on Send Code after entering your Ghana card or SSNIT number.
- After entering the activation code once you’ve received it into the Verification Code input field, click the Verify button.
- You can now sign in to complete your online student loan application after registering your account.
- If after 24 hours you still have not received your activation code for any reason, kindly get in touch with the closest office for student loans.
- A reminder that any activation code you get expires in 48 hours.
- Additionally, to receive the activation code, your email address must be entered in small letters and should match your active phone number.
forgotten password reset
If your password has been forgotten;
- On the homepage, click the Login button. Next, beneath the Sign-in form, click Forgot Password.
- Click Next after entering your SSNIT or Ghana card number.
- To get your activation code, click Send Code.
- You’ll receive an SMS with your activation code. Fill out the Verification Code entry form with the code, then click Verify.
- Enter a new password, then click “Submit.”
- You can now log in using your SSNIT or Ghana card number and new password.
NB: For assistance, please contact the closest Students Loan office if you have not received your activation number within 24 hours for whatever reason.
Application for the Student Loan Trust Fund online
You must; in order to complete the entire application procedure.
- Publish any necessary and pertinent supporting documentation.
- Verify the details of your application.
- Download and upload all the Agreement files that the application requires.
- Take a biometric fingerprint at the zonal or campus offices that are the closest to you.
When your application is due, you will receive a notification through email. All you have to do is that!
Contact for Student Loan Trust Fund
For a complete list of all official phone numbers, including those for our zonal offices across the nation, please visit our contact page.
For additional information or to report any extortion, kindly dial 030 2751020.
The following student loan recipients must pay back their loans. The borrowers have not begun repaying their debts or are in default on their monthly payments.
Therefore, in order for others to access the fund, we are requesting that the under-listed borrowers repay their loans.
If these defaulters do not pay back their debts on time, the Trust Fund will publish the names of these defaulters and their respective sums in the National newspapers.
The Students Loan Trust Fund (SLTF) wants to let everyone who is applying for a loan know that there are no fees associated with having their application processed by the SLTF. The Fund’s representatives should be contacted only by applicants, and there is never any requirement that they pay for the service.
It is encouraged for borrowers making payments to use utilize SLTF-approved payment methods on our website.